My name is Boyd Taylor, I am a Sr. Research Engineer at the Pacific Northwest National Laboratory. I have over 28 years of programing and application development experience. I freely admit I am no longer the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to algorithms and patterns in programing but I am not the dullest either. I do however, hire and work with some pretty sharp tools but they are pretty “shiny” and haven’t been exposed to the pitfalls of time in the context of their code, technology bias, and corporate players who influence them. I hope the conversation here will be thought-provoking and civil. Holy wars in the end are counter productive but we all can learn from them.
- #TreeMayhem #Sweepstakes First attempt this year to be a swag hag.: @boydtwa - 1 year ago
- #C1WA My elevator story 1drv.ms/1X87RX0: @boydtwa - 1 year ago
- I just entered the #SurfaceBook giveaway on WinBeta! wp.me/p6qHpK-70u: @boydtwa - 1 year ago
- @matthoneycutt Either SpecFor or SpecForMvc. is fine Writing unit tests where controller saves session data. temp data no good for use case: @boydtwa - 2 years ago
- @matthoneycutt would like to lobby for an example to test getting and setting a session variable from a MVC Controller: @boydtwa - 2 years ago